The Apache HTTP Server is an interactive tool that helps in maintaining and developing the open source and HTTP server for most of the advanced OS such as Windows NT, Unix, etc. Now the major goal of this particular project is that it helps in giving an efficient, extensible, secured server which is capable of giving a good HTTP service and synchronizes it with most of the current standards HTTP.
Do you know that Apache HTTP Server is one of the most significant and popular server available online since April 1996. Yes, going on its seventeen year, it is quite easy and simple to use. Basically, this tool is a project of the foundation called The Apache Software. Frankly, the Apache HTTP Server Project and Apache Software Foundation are going to release the next version of the Apache HTTP Server i.e. 2.4.10, sometime later.
As per the developers, this version is the latest one and the new generation one. It shows the fifteen years of work and development that developers have invested. In addition, this latest version is bug free and has an extensive security blanket. Also, this Apache HTTP Server has released the major version which is considered as one of the best and has got extensive features.
Various features like improved and effective OCSP support, loadable and easy MPM, improved authorization and authentication, dynamic reverse proxy configuration, modlua, tiny object cache API, new expression parser, fast CGI proxy, and the list goes on which makes using this tool easy and the one of the best.
|Apache HTTP Server 2.4.6 Sep 30, 2013||
· SECURITY: CVE-2013-1896 (cve.mitre.org) mod_dav: Sending a MERGE request against a URI handled by mod_dav_svn with the source href (sent as part of the request body as XML) pointing to a URI that is not configured for DAV will trigger a segfault
· SECURITY: CVE-2013-1862 (cve.mitre.org) mod_rewrite: Ensure that client data written to the RewriteLog is escaped to prevent terminal escape sequences from entering the log file
· core: Limit ap_pregsub() to 64MB and add ap_pregsub_ex() for longer strings. The default limit for ap_pregsub() can be adjusted at compile time by defining AP_PREGSUB_MAXLEN
· core: Support the SINGLE_LISTEN_UNSERIALIZED_ACCEPT optimization on Linux kernel versions 3.x and above. PR 55121
· mod_setenvif: Log error on substitution overflow
· mod_ssl/proxy: enable the SNI extension for backend TLS connections
· mod_proxy: Use the the same hostname for SNI as for the HTTP request when forwarding to SSL backends
Last month's downloads
Last week's downloads
The AWS is a special version of web server for all Web Developers and Web Designers and is based on Apache WebServer, PHP and MySQL. It offers to ...
Abyss Web Server X1 is a free Web server available for Windows, Mac OS X/macOS and Linux. ... footprint, it supports secure SSL connections, IPv6, on-the-fly HTTP compression, download resuming, caching negotiation, log rotation, CGI/1.1 ...
|1||Socks Proxy Scanner|
|3||Apache Tomcat x64|
|4||Log Parser Lizard|
|6||Abyss Web Server X1|
|7||ASCOOS Web Server|
|8||Apache HTTP Server|
|13||SmarterMail Free Edition|
|14||Free SMTP Server|