With calendar, tasks, contacts book and chat option the eM Client is the modern desktop email client tool. The Windows OS compatible eM Client can work with major online email service providers, exchange services and server systems like the Gmail, iCloud and even the latest Outlook.com.
Using the eM Client you can quickly import your important emails or contacts. The importing can be linked with other email clients like Thunderbird, Outlook Express etc. It can work in touch enabled devices and is a super fast email client.
To look at its functional attributes more deeply we find the eM Client to provide SSL, TLS security for communication and S/MIME enabled encryption service. It follows the advanced emailing rules for managing the user profiles and has built in word processor, translator, spell checker, templates, signatures, tag options etc. The eM Client will run on all types of connection including the EWS, AllSync, IMAP, POP and SMTP.
Users can utilize the eM Client’s calendar feature for various purposes like setting appointments and meeting schedules. The calendar itself has different views so it can shared among the team members or to group of people. It is enabled for full text search. Create list of events and schedule them to your email client using the calendar option.
For contacts management the eM Client has different view modes, merging option and view customization functions. It can list number of fields for categorization, grouping and regrouping to make search and find easy. The contacts manager also keeps a communication history.
The chat option is core uniqueness of the eM Client as no other email client offers this feature. The chat interface can be popped out from the email client window or kept to the main panel. The built in chat function easily integrates with GTalk, Facebook Chat, Jabber and other renounced chat service. The same chat features file transfer on peer to peer mode. The tool has all the qualities to please anyone.
|eM Client 7.2.35595 May 16, 2019||
eM Client 7.2 Service Update
- Fixed issue with nonworking buttons in Windows 10 system notifications
- Fixed invitation declining on GMail
- Fixed logic for playing sound when delivering user notifications
- Allow Mark All as Read for conversations
- Dutch and italian localization updated
- A few bug fixes
|eM Client 7.2.34062 Dec 3, 2018||
eM Client 7.2 Service Update
- Fixed Show if unread feature for mail folders
- A few other fixes
|eM Client 7.2.33939 Nov 20, 2018||
eM Client 7.2
- Multi monitor DPI support
- Support for system notifications on Windows
- Improved Automatic replies on Gmail, Exchange and Office365
- Full dark color scheme (even the message body is now dark)
- Rich text support for various fields of events, tasks and contacts
- Full automation support
- Support for storing data in Local profiles instead of Roaming profiles
- Support for loading SMIME certificates from contacts
- Option to select the signing and encryption certificate for each account address
- Addressed some shutdown scenarios
- Quicker loading of large conversations
- Improved subscription to public folders on Exchange
- Many other improvements
Last month's downloads
Last week's downloads
... QQMail both in web and mobile. The email client software also offers a calendar for scheduling your appointments and a RSS feed ...
... and advanced search. Thunderbird is a great email client from the same people who brought you the Firefox browser. Thunderbird gives you IMAP/POP support, a built-in RSS reader, support ...
... a simple, lightweight but featureful, and easy-to-use e-mail client (mailer, MUA). Sylpheed uses GTK+ GUI toolkit. The ... adopts 3-paned display similar to the popular e-mail clients for Windows such as Outlook Express and Becky. ...
|1||Camfrog Video Chat|
|3||Nokia Care Suite|
|8||IP Camera Viewer|
|11||Miranda IM (x64 bit)|
|12||MailList Controller Free|
|13||Messenger for Desktop|