With calendar, tasks, contacts book and chat option the eM Client is the modern desktop email client tool. The Windows OS compatible eM Client can work with major online email service providers, exchange services and server systems like the Gmail, iCloud and even the latest Outlook.com.
Using the eM Client you can quickly import your important emails or contacts. The importing can be linked with other email clients like Thunderbird, Outlook Express etc. It can work in touch enabled devices and is a super fast email client.
To look at its functional attributes more deeply we find the eM Client to provide SSL, TLS security for communication and S/MIME enabled encryption service. It follows the advanced emailing rules for managing the user profiles and has built in word processor, translator, spell checker, templates, signatures, tag options etc. The eM Client will run on all types of connection including the EWS, AllSync, IMAP, POP and SMTP.
Users can utilize the eM Client’s calendar feature for various purposes like setting appointments and meeting schedules. The calendar itself has different views so it can shared among the team members or to group of people. It is enabled for full text search. Create list of events and schedule them to your email client using the calendar option.
For contacts management the eM Client has different view modes, merging option and view customization functions. It can list number of fields for categorization, grouping and regrouping to make search and find easy. The contacts manager also keeps a communication history.
The chat option is core uniqueness of the eM Client as no other email client offers this feature. The chat interface can be popped out from the email client window or kept to the main panel. The built in chat function easily integrates with GTalk, Facebook Chat, Jabber and other renounced chat service. The same chat features file transfer on peer to peer mode. The tool has all the qualities to please anyone.
|eM Client 9.1.2109 Aug 11, 2022||
eM Client 9.1
- Reworked reminders
- Easy way to enable/disable avatars in all folders
- A specific icon for Gmail important tag instead of "Important" text
- Move to folder, copy to folder - recent history for menus and buttons
- Support for new Yahoo IMAP API (Message limit and UID Only modes)
- Custom sort for aliases, Quicktexts, signatures and templates
- Rules dialog is no longer modal
- Support for XMPP archive (XEP-0313)
- Server tags in all UI controls
- Attachment indexer in a separate process
- Option to mark messages as read when moved to trash
- Sync email tags with SurgeMail servers
- Support for search in notes for emails
- Option to show aliases in submenus
- Solid tag icons for better color recognition
- Automatically open recent searches when clicking on the search button
- Show Resend only for sent emails
- Show Snooze only for incoming emails
- Added Later group to the Tasks view for consistency with sidebar Agenda
- Fixes for issues with third-party software sending messages via SMAPI
- Fixes for validation process of keys.openpgp.org service for Exchange mailboxes
- Several DPI/Multimonitor related fixes
- A lot of other fixes
|eM Client 9.0.1708 May 2, 2022||
eM Client 9 Service Update
- Support for Vivomeeting online meetings
- Added Ukrainian localization
- Updated japanese, chinese, german and a few other localizations
- Fixed a bug with plain text emails with no encoding
- Bug fixes
|eM Client 8.2.1659 Oct 7, 2021||
eM Client 8.2 Service Update
- Added support for IceWarp cloud storage and online meetings
- Support for recurrence and folder rename on AirSync (outlook.com)
- Czech, french, turkish localization updated
- Many bug fixes and compatibility improvements
Last month's downloads
Last week's downloads
|3||IP Camera Viewer|
|5||Free Mailing List Manager|
|6||MailList Controller Free|