With calendar, tasks, contacts book and chat option the eM Client is the modern desktop email client tool. The Windows OS compatible eM Client can work with major online email service providers, exchange services and server systems like the Gmail, iCloud and even the latest Outlook.com.
Using the eM Client you can quickly import your important emails or contacts. The importing can be linked with other email clients like Thunderbird, Outlook Express etc. It can work in touch enabled devices and is a super fast email client.
To look at its functional attributes more deeply we find the eM Client to provide SSL, TLS security for communication and S/MIME enabled encryption service. It follows the advanced emailing rules for managing the user profiles and has built in word processor, translator, spell checker, templates, signatures, tag options etc. The eM Client will run on all types of connection including the EWS, AllSync, IMAP, POP and SMTP.
Users can utilize the eM Client’s calendar feature for various purposes like setting appointments and meeting schedules. The calendar itself has different views so it can shared among the team members or to group of people. It is enabled for full text search. Create list of events and schedule them to your email client using the calendar option.
For contacts management the eM Client has different view modes, merging option and view customization functions. It can list number of fields for categorization, grouping and regrouping to make search and find easy. The contacts manager also keeps a communication history.
The chat option is core uniqueness of the eM Client as no other email client offers this feature. The chat interface can be popped out from the email client window or kept to the main panel. The built in chat function easily integrates with GTalk, Facebook Chat, Jabber and other renounced chat service. The same chat features file transfer on peer to peer mode. The tool has all the qualities to please anyone.
|eM Client 7.1.30794 Jul 26, 2017||
eM Client 7.1 Service Update
- Fixed touch scroll issues on some devices
- Fixed POP3 authentication issue with bt.com and a few other vendors
- Several fixes
|eM Client 7.0.28822 Feb 1, 2017||
- Major public folders listing speed optimizations on MS Exchange accounts
- Fixed issues with resyncing calendars and contacts after offline use
- Various time zone fixes for Exchange, Kerio and CalDAV accounts
- Fixed decoding of S/MIME messages to better handle Italian Certified Electronic Mail
- Improved memory usage when copying messages between accounts
- Fixed some "Set action is invalid for property" errors on Exchange servers
- Fixed blank conversations appearing on some IMAP servers
- Fixed image issue when forwarding specific emails.
- Fixed an issue with sending meeting invites.
- Fixed bug with backup files not deleted in some scenarios
- Fixed italian localization
- Updated localizations
- Other bug fixes
|eM Client 7.0.30068 May 2, 2017||- Use a newer service for message translation, because the older one is now discontinued by Microsoft|
Last month's downloads
Last week's downloads
... a simple, lightweight but featureful, and easy-to-use e-mail client (mailer, MUA). Sylpheed uses GTK+ GUI toolkit. The ... adopts 3-paned display similar to the popular e-mail clients for Windows such as Outlook Express and Becky. ...
... advanced search. Thunderbird is a great email client from the same people who brought you the Firefox browser. Thunderbird gives you IMAP/POP support, a built-in RSS reader, support for ...
Inky is the only solution that provably verifies the identity of every email sender. So you’ll know whether that wire request in your inbox is really from your CFO — or ...
|2||Samsung Smart Switch|
|4||IP Camera Viewer|
|9||Samsung Kies 3|
|11||Camfrog Video Chat|
|12||MailList Controller Free|
|14||Free Mailing List Manager|