netcut freeware


Version: 2.1.4 | Size: 1.66 MB | Filename: netcut.exe
Top Freeware Home  |  Network & Internet  |  Network Monitoring  |  netcut

Are you familiar with this scenario? You have a good connection, download speed is fast, but suddenly you felt like the connection is quite slow. You check out who are connected in your Wi-Fi, you discovered there is an unknown device connected to your network and eats a lot of the bandwidth.

This is where NetCut comes in, you see, this smartphone app scans your network and then blocks those unwanted devices so they won’t be able to connect again. There is a tab in the app where you can see the list of all of the users who are connected to your network. You can also see their MAC and IP addresses, you can also check the make an model of the devices that are connected to your network.

Once you find out who the unwanted user is, you just simply block the device by sending it to your Jail list, this prevents the blocked device from connecting to your network until you take it off the list. Another awesome feature this app offers, you can limit the connection usage of a device that is connected to your network. This is useful if you need the majority of the bandwidth for yourself, let’s say you want the 70 percent of the bandwidth for yourself, you can then set the remaining 30 percent to be shared among 5 other devices.

You can also do a setting where a device has limited access, like after consuming let’s say 2GB of bandwidth, the device will be disconnected automatically from your network, this is best if you want to limit your kids from using their devices. If you want a harsher method, there is a setting where you can set the time which the devices can use the network. By using this feature, you can set your devices which can use the network at a specific time, this is good if you want to shutdown you kid’s device at certain times. There are kids who stay up late using their smartphones, this will be a perfect way to shut them down and make them go to bed early.

This app is a big help, you can maximize the usage of your bandwidth by using it, kick out unwanted devices and prevent them from connecting to your network forever.

What do you think about netcut?

Your Name:
Register Now
Summarize review in one sentence:
What do you think about netcut?
Your rating:
Our Awards
Top Freeware 5 stars award Top Freeware clean check
Users´ rating
netcutNetwork MonitoringWin2000, Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP

User Rating: 4.5 (284 votes)


File size:
1.66 MB

Last update:

Win2000, Windows 7 x32, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP

Last version:
Last versions of netcut
Version Change log
netcut 2.1.4
Jun 16, 2011
Support windows7 and built in MAC address Cloner/Changer
View history


Downloads of netcut freeware

Total downloads

Last month's downloads

Last week's downloads


© 2024 TopFreeware  |  All rights reserved.
created by FAUST